- This event has passed.
PAINTING LIVE! Fall 2020
Join Jordan Wolfson as he paints in his studio – engaging in his own personal work directly. This webinar will follow and track how Jordan begins and develops his painting – not as a demonstration for a student exercise but in a candid, forthright and sustained engagement with his own personal painting practice. There will be at least three cameras, with views of the painting-in-progress, the palette and paint mixing, and the motif. In addition to attending to the development and working of the painting, Jordan will be open to dialogue and Q&A, related to the work in progress in an ongoing way.
· How to start? In what way, what terms of exploration?
· What is the relationship between perception and marking?
· Between analysis and intuition?
· Between form and space? Color and light?
· How does the painter decide to take the painting further?
· How does he bring the painting to fullness and completion? How long to finish?
The sessions will be recorded, archived and available in HIGH DEFINITION for repeated viewing after the completion of the live session.
To register for the entire webinar series please click on the “+” sign below.
This event has passed.