- This event has passed.
A webinar offering. The first live session, March 12, 10am, is available for FREE viewing and participation.
Join Jordan Wolfson as he paints in his studio – engaging in his own personal work directly. This webinar will follow and track how Jordan begins and develops his painting – not as a demonstration for a student exercise but in a candid, forthright and sustained engagement with his own personal painting practice. There will be at least three cameras, with views of the painting-in-progress, the palette and paint mixing, and the motif. In addition to attending to the development and working of the painting, Jordan will be open to dialogue and Q&A, related to the work in progress in an ongoing way. The sessions will be recorded and archived and available for repeated viewing after the completion of the live session.
· How to start? In what way, what terms of exploration?
· What is the relationship between perception and marking?
· Between analysis and intuition?
· Between form and space? Color and light?
· How does the painter decide to take the painting further?
· How does he bring the painting to fullness and completion? How long to finish?
To register for the entire webinar series please click on the “+” sign below.
This event has passed.